By using this site for reviewing the items presented on it and making your purchases, you agree with the rules and policy of this site.
ELIXIR [timeless] Gallery is a retail fashion store, located on Mykonos Island, Greece, owned by The 3rd Co - Lavimor Fashion Art Gallery, LLC.
(19, Dilou str., Mykonos 84600, Greece, VAT: EL 997367957)
www.elixirgallery.com is the web site of the store, representing some (most, but not all) pieces from our collections, presented in the store.
The photos of the items posted on the site, are aimed to represent an overall fitting of the items, as well as to expose some specific features of a particular item, they are not intended to be fully descriptive.
Please keep in mind though, that disregarding the fit of clothes put on the models on the photos presented, each piece might fit each one differently.
Please do not hesitate to ask for more details before making your purchase.
We do our best to provide the most accurate information on our current selection, yet cannot guarantee that the data on the site is at all times 100% up-to-date. Please inquire regarding availability before making a purchase.
Please keep in mind that the items from the designers' collections, available at ELIXIR [timeless] Gallery, are produced in a really small, limited quantities, using unique techniques of fabric production and final treatments, hence particular items may vary in sizing, compared to the standard size range.
We cannot guarantee that a piece, marked with a particular size, will fit the same way as other pieces on this site and/or other similar pieces bought in other stores.
Still we will do our best to provide all relevant information on the items you are interested in.
Please do not hesitate to inquire about your measurements and fits, before completing your purchase.
The prices on the site include VAT.
So far we do not provide automatic VAT exemption for purchases outside EU, but we are working on it; so please ask if it is applicable for you.
Please use the ‘INQUIRE’ button for the items you are interested to purchase. Our consultants will reply to you shortly regarding availability.
Please don’t finalize your payment until you are sure that the desired piece is available.
Shipping fee may be applied depending on the destination and the contents of your purchase.
You can make a payment for your purchase via Paypal.
Please use the address email@example.com for paying.
We highly recommend you wait for the PayPal invoice from us prior to making a payment to ensure your desired pieces are in stock and the final cost of your purchase is correct.
ELIXIR provides free shipment for purchases over € 300 for EU destinations or over € 500 for other locations, excluding items on sale.
In all other instances, the cost of shipment will be added to your purchase invoice. Mind, we don't make any profit on shipping. We apply the rates given by particular forwarder, according to our current agreement with it and the parameters of the shipment (the destination, the weight and dimensions of the shipment, as well as other parameters which might be applicable in some cases, like, shipping the jewelry, which has certain limitations, etc.)
Normally we ship using UPS for international shipments and Geniki Tahidromiki S.A. for deliveries within Greece. We will provide you with a tracking number so you will be able to monitor the status of your shipment.
In some cases, the customer might prefer to have their purchase shipped via EMS/trackable - in this case, EMS rates will be applied.
We can ship your purchase via another forwarder if you prefer it. Please inquire us and we will advise you, if we are able to ship with it, and what is the extra cost to be covered (if any).
If your purchase is below free shipment limit, please give us some time to inquire about the cost of shipment from the forwarder.
Please provide your shipping address and postal code for faster communication when inquiring about your purchase.
Regular shipment normally takes about 5-10 working days, depending on your destination.
Mind the store is located on Mykonos Island, so typically the shipment may take 1-2 more days, compared to shipping from other European locations.
Please be aware, that due to the local regulations, any purchase of jewelry with a total amount of more than € 500 will be split into multiple packages with a value for each below €500. This will not increase your shipping costs.
ELIXIR follows the standard practice on Returns: you have 14 days upon reception of your purchase for return.
The exceptions are underwear and swimwear, as well as jewelry – normally, these items may not be returned.
Apart from that, the items on sale are not subject for return. Please make sure the item on sale will fit you before your purchase - we will do our best to help you.
Please inform us regarding your wish to return your purchase accordingly and in time.
All returns are shipped at customer expense, unless the return occurs due to an error of ELIXIR gallery.
All returns should be shipped to:
The 3rd Co - Lavimor Fashion Art Gallery, LLC.
19, Dilou str., Mykonos 84600, Greece
Contact: +30 694 658 07 02 Sotiris Tzelios
As soon as your return is shipped please update us with the proper tracking info.
The items being returned shall be returned in the exact same condition and state, including the packaging, as it was delivered to you, otherwise, the return will not be approved.
Items having been used, washed or damaged in any way will not be approved for return, and no exchange or Credit Note will be issued for such items.
The items being returned can be exchanged for another size (as long as we have it in stock), otherwise, the appropriate Credit Note will be issued as soon as we receive the return, which can be used for later purchases.
The 3rd Co Lavimor Fashion Art Gallery LLC, doing business as Elixir [Timeless] Gallery, Elixir Gallery ("Elixir [Timeless] Gallery” “Elixir Gallery" "we," "us," or "our”) are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- Visit our website at https://elixirgallery.com/
- Engage with us in other related ways — including any sales, marketing, or events
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
- "Website," we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- "Services," we are referring to our Website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the services and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information provided by You. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; billing addresses; mailing addresses; and other similar information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can find out more about this in our Cookie Notice: https://elixirgallery.com/page/privacy-policy.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, as well as from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For more information see our Cookie Notice: https://elixirgallery.com/page/privacy-policy.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Website, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We have contracts in place with our data processors, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will also not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They also commit to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to retain it for the period we instruct.
In Short: We only share information with the following third parties.
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us using the contact details provided in the section below titled "HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?".
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation: Google AdSense and Facebook Audience Network
- Invoice and Billing: PayPal
- Retargeting Platforms: Google Analytics Remarketing, Google Ads Remarketing , Facebook Remarketing and Facebook Custom Audience
- Social Media Sharing and Advertising: Facebook advertising
- Web and Mobile Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads conversion tracking, Facebook Analytics and Yandex Metrica
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information indefinitely.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored In backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and United Kingdom (UK), you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information.
In some regions (like the EEA and UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website. For further information, please see our Cookie Notice: https://elixirgallery.com/page/privacy-policy.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, you may email us at email@example.com